Fairfield County Pre-Schools
In a way, a child’s pre-school experiences can set the tone for the rest of his or her life. Who is to say a connection a student makes in preschool won’t effect where he or she goes to college? Or what afterschool programs he or she will gravitate to? What job he or she lands? Ultimately, your child’s success can depend on that first encounter with a teacher or new “best friend.”
Picking a school is important, and when you send your toddler off to school for the first time, you want to know that you’re leaving him or her in safe, capable hands. You want to know that your child’s classmates come from families you will want to befriend, get to know, and continue to grow with as your child gets older. Whether you’re looking for a private school, parochial school, Jewish-day school or otherwise, there’s a preschool classroom for every child in Fairfield County.
While picking a school for your little one doesn’t have to be scary, it is important to keep some key questions in mind. Here are some things to think about as you look to find the classroom that’s best for your little one:
- What is the teacher-to-child ratio?
- Does the school’s philosophy align with my family’s morals?
- What is the retention and longevity of teacher employment?
- Does the school feel sanitary and well kept?
- What do other families in my neighborhood think of this school?
- Is the curriculum going to put my student on the path to reach his or her success and full potential?
Jillian Klaff Homes
William Raveis Real Estate
47 Riverside Ave. Westport, CT 06880