New Westport Construction Buying Trends
The demand for new construction in Westport, Fairfield County and across the country is driven by home-buyers looking for customized modern conveniences and efficiency.
There are several reasons why Westport home-buyers are choosing new construction over existing older homes. One major advantage of new construction is the ability to customize the design plans inside and out of the home.
Some trends we are seeing are:
- Open Floor Plans that optimize living space for personal needs such as entertaining and working.
- Kitchens designed for socializing that are equipped with the most efficient and top-of-the-line appliances, cabinetry, fixtures and flooring.
- Outdoor living spaces that include outdoor kitchens.
- Home gyms that rival local fitness centers.
- Master bedroom suites with resort-like accommodations.
- Bathrooms that are designed like spas.
- The latest technical innovation from top to bottom so that every room is outfitted to the highest level including music, media, lighting, security systems, internet, and more.
Westport home-buyers want a high efficient, well designed home with the ability to customize the details to make the home their own.